Foley Panszi Law, LLC is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting Legal Assistant/Paralegal. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience in the legal field. Spanish-speaking candidates will have an advantage.
Foley Panszi Law is a boutique family law firm located in the heart of downtown Zionsville. The practice provides a compassionate approach to family law, collaborative law and divorce in an intimate setting.
Hours may be flexible and pay is competitive and dependent upon experience. Foley Panszi Law values diversity.
Duties of a Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Legal Assistant/Paralegal duties will include:
- Greeting guests, scheduling meetings, answering phones and communicating in a professional manner
- Proactively supporting founding attorney.
- Responding to attorney requests with urgency.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Drafting correspondence and pleadings.
- Creating and maintaining files.
- Handling of billing issues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks required.
How to Apply
Please send resumé, writing samples and references to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Applications accepted through September 26, 2016.
Foley Panszi Law, LLC is located at 95 S. 1st Street in Zionsville. For more information about the firm, please visit www.foleypanszilaw.com.
- Posted by Mary
- On September 9, 2016
- 0 Comment